We begin by partnering with you to gain insight into your organization and people to determine the priorities of your organization. Then we offer customized business planning and targeted employee training solutions to achieve your specific objectives. Our service and program solutions are results-oriented and cost-effective.
Guiding Beliefs or Values
What Makes Us Unique
- Clarity of direction and sense of shared mission. We guide you and your team through the challenging process of developing your organizational or departmental strategy which includes your mission, vision, optimum opportunity for success, and plans of action. We use a combination of tried-and-true and contemporary planning methodologies to establish this important framework with your team.
- Teams of people working together towards their shared mission and vision, enjoying the rewards of collaboration and high productivity. Beyond the common mission and vision that are critical to effective teaming, and equally important, is the development and practice of interpersonal relationship skills amongst the team members. High Performance teams demonstrate skills such as developing trust, communicating effectively and engaging in interpersonal dialogue, managing conflict, and effectively solving problems and making decisions. We offer tailored programs to address these and other specific relationship-building skills.
- Increased awareness and appreciation for generational
differences in today's workplace and the skills to apply this
knowledge towards talent management and customer service.
We offer workshops to teach you the four different generational
paradigms and explain how these paradigms drive our behaviors.
For those that are ready, we take the next step towards developing
plans to attract, develop and retain high performers and/or deliver
services that meet and exceed client expectations in each generation
- A high energy, productive workplace where creative ideas
and new approaches to every-day problems are encouraged and embraced.
With all there is to do every day it's not unusual for leadership
and management to lose touch with what’s really going on
in the workplace. Or maybe you're aware that there are problems
but you can't put your finger on exactly what they are and you
don't know how to go about fixing them. Using a combination
of surveys, focus groups and planning meetings, we work with our
clients to identify trouble-spots where employees are disengaged
or disconnected, determine the causes of the problems, and recommend
changes to current practices and procedures that result in a more
adaptive organizational culture that renews employee engagement
- You've assessed your employee pool, uncovered potential
talent gaps, and have developed a plan to address these gaps. Our clients understand the criticality of the labor shortage
on American business and more importantly on their own business’
performance. They make Talent Management a top priority
that deserves leadership attention. We work in concert to
offer training and development programs that focus on developing
the skills required in the 21st century. Our small group
approach lends itself to a more interactive learning environment
that appeals to a variety of audiences.
Guiding Beliefs or Values
- The world of work can and should be a place that brings
out the best in people. For all the time that we
spend at work during our adult lives, this place should be one
that we look forward to going to each day. What makes for
a rewarding work place? For most people, it's a place where
we can feel we make a positive contribution each day, where we
are appreciated for what we bring to the work place, and we're
encouraged to develop and utilize our unique skills and talents
to help drive the organization toward its mission and vision.
- It all begins with ME. People who wait for others to change or for circumstances surrounding a situation to improve before they take action are themselves part of the problem, instead of being part of the solution. The power to be our best is within each of us. If you want to enjoy positive improvement, you need to take the first step and recognize that effective transformation begins with insight into who we really are and how we interrelate with others. Armed with this understanding, we then can craft a plan for change personally, with someone else, and within the larger organization.
- The Power of Professional Partnerships. Our business is built upon a foundation created through professional partnerships with our clients, business partners, vendors, and colleagues. We strive to be models of the professionalism our clients and business partners are seeking in themselves and believe that through these relationships we can make a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- A partnership based on common understanding. We
meet with you to gain a better understanding of the challenges
you're facing in your organization and determine how our services
can help you and your team achieve peak performance. We
use this time to conduct a high level survey to assess your requirements
and present an overview of our services. At the end of this
initial discussion, we can determine if our offerings are a good
fit for your organization.
- One size does not fit all. From the information we gathered from our meeting, we outline the general direction and approach you plan to take and develop a proposal that reviews the details of our recommendation (e.g. program objectives, participants, implementation approach, specific program modules, timeline, requirements). We work with you to refine the approach to ensure that your requirements and desired outcomes will be met with proper program implementation.
- We teach you to fish so you can eat for a lifetime.
There's an old saying that if you give someone a fish,
they're fed for a night. But if you teach them to fish,
they're fed for a lifetime. Our approach is to develop the
necessary skills to achieve your personal best as individuals,
team players, and leaders, regardless of the team you're on, the
project you're involved with, or the organization you're a part
of. These skills are transferable and will set you up for
a lifetime of career success. We do this by offering training
and consulting services that combine presentations with facilitated
discussions, real-world exercises, and frequent opportunities
to share and dialogue with other participants.
- Building blocks approach to establish a strong foundation. Each session is offered in a standalone manner with immediate learnings and take-aways for all participants. However, when completed as a series of workshops or planning sessions, the learnings and deliverables from previous sessions are used as a basis to further learning and development. This way, you enjoy immediate results each step of the way on the journey to high performance while increasing the value from the program overall as participants hone their skills more and more with each session they complete.
- A partnership based on customer service. As partners on your journey to high performance, we realize and appreciate the trust you put in us to help guide you on this journey. As we progress on the journey, requirements may change so we continue to work closely with you to ensure that your requirements and expectations are being met.
What Makes Us Unique
- Years of real-world experience tackling the same kinds of problems you face. We combine our 30+ years of professional experience with highly effective training and consulting materials to offer you high quality, results-oriented programs in strategic planning, generational differences, leadership development, team building, and personal effectiveness training. Having worked in large, national organizations at both branch and headquarters locations, as well as smaller, companies steeped in local tradition and culture, we can relate to a wide variety of work-related challenges that we share with participants through stories and activities. We incorporate our personal experiences and learnings into our programs which resonate with participants.
- Flexible, tailored sessions to meet the unique requirements
of each client. We develop workshop materials that
are a combination of tried-and-true techniques and models with
contemporary approaches that address the complexities of today's
workplace. We mix-and-match our offerings and sequence them
based on the specific needs of the group at that time; we're comfortable
adjusting the plans as new requirements are uncovered or priorities
- Expertise in Generational Differences and their impact
on the world of work. Today's workplace is riddled
with examples of struggles caused by the different beliefs, values
and behaviors of the four major generations that are working side-by-side.
It's critical that you and your staff understand these different
paradigms in order to bring out the best in each other and achieve
organizational success. We offer unique programs in the
form of keynote talks, workshops, and a variety of consulting
services to address the impact of these differences on organizational
effectiveness, talent management, customer service and organizational
cultures. Our programs are the result of extensive study
into the four generations (Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Generation
X-ers, and Millennials).
Now that you have a better idea about the results
you can expect from working with us and our approach and philosophy
of working with clients, click on this link to learn more about